[SDL] tearring graphics

Atrix Wolfe atrix2 at cox.net
Wed Jan 29 10:15:02 PST 2003

another idea would be something like when you hold down a button, your game
enters some kinda "pause" mode where it doesnt update anything that would
cause the graphics to change, allowing you to take a screen shot because
even if tearing happens, you cant see it since its just the same frame over
and over.  Pressing the button again would take it out of pause mode.