[SDL] Nasty parachute problem/bug

Atrix Wolfe atrix2 at cox.net
Wed Jan 29 10:06:01 PST 2003

It could be that you rprogram has some memory corruption going on.  This
seems especialy likely since MANY other people have made threaded programs
before of all kinds and not had a problem. Blaming sdl is somewhat like
blaming the compiler when your program crashes, chances are, its your own
fault, not SDL's.

there is a chance however it is SDL, so...id debug my program to make sure
it wasnt my fault and if i was 100% sure, then id repost this message saying
which OS i was using and what version of SDL.