[SDL] Re: wxWindows

Gib Bogle bogle at ihug.co.nz
Tue Jan 28 02:08:01 PST 2003

I just installed FLTK on W2000.  I built and tested the OpenGL samples,
and they look OK.  But I have run into what appears to be a limitation.
Adding glutFullScreen() to a demo program makes it almost, but not
quite, full screen.  The Windows toolbar is left on the screen, as is
the Office bar on the right edge.  I can't see how to display the OpenGL
scene on a bare screen, which I need.  If you know how to do this,
please let me know.  (Should we take this non-SDL discussion off the
list?).

Gib