[SDL] Best way to rotate a sprite?

Tane Piper tane.piper at ukonline.co.uk
Mon Jan 27 14:35:01 PST 2003

On this note, I think your right, and I need to re-think it.  I was thinking
more 1 image which I rotate through 360-degrees, but I don't really need
more than 8, or 16 directions at the most. So basically each time I press
the left or right arrow key, it will turn the graphic 22.5 degrees, and then
make it travel along that vector for the up/down arrow keys.  If I need to I
can always make the resolution of the turn smaller to make 32 or 36
directions if needed.

Thanks guys, now I can go back to the drawing board.

Tane Piper
http://tane.cream.org