[SDL] wxWindows

Janito Vaqueiro Ferreira Filho jvffprogramming at ieg.com.br
Fri Jan 24 20:57:01 PST 2003

Hello,

This is just a sugestion. No need to use wxWindows. There are some
toolkits built on top of OpenGL (GLOW, GLUI, etc) and some widgets made
for opengl (I just read it on the net, you'll have to search and
explore) called glWindows (I saw on a screenshot, themeable buttons,
checkboxes, etc). I don't now about it (glWindows). As for the other
two, they're just like wxWindows, but built on top of GLUT for OpenGL. I
don't know much about it, I suggest you go exploring =). ThanQ,

        JVFF