[SDL] Resize image in SDL_Surface

Rafa³ Bursig bursig at poczta.fm
Thu Jan 23 12:06:01 PST 2003

Dnia 2003.01.23 20:10 Corona688 napisa³(a):
> The basic SDL API can't do it;  it just loads, converts, and blits
> surfaces.  There *is* an add-on library for SDL that can, however.  :)
>
> http://www.ferzkopp.net/Software/SDL_gfx-2.0/  includes image
> stretching, among afew other things.  Just be aware that rotozoom
> doesn't stretch the original image - it produces a new, stretched
> image
> in memory that'll have to be freed once you're done with it by
> SDL_FreeSurface().
>
> Riccardo wrote:
>
> > Can I resize an image loaded in a SDL_Surface?

Ok.
Maybe I'm boring with that I say but I make little speedup of this zoom
code from SDL_gfx-2.0.
AA Zoom is make in the same pixel coding that source ( support to
8,15/16, 24 ,32 bit ) not only in 32bits , and work faster :)

current freeciv cvs ... freeciv/client/gui-sdl/gui_zoom.c

Rafal

Rajd MONTE CARLO >>> http://link.interia.pl/f16c1
Najswiezsze doniesienia, zapowiedzi, relacje, galerie zdjec, atrakcje!