[SDL] feasibility of a bootable linux cdrom with a game in SDL

Atrix Wolfe atrix2 at cox.net
Wed Jan 22 10:41:01 PST 2003

hmm...do you guys think people would be very willing to reboot their
computer to play your game?  lots of people like chatting on aim, listening
to mp3s etc while playing games and that would make it impossible.  I dont
really see the reason for this unless you just wanted to code the game on
linux....but sdl is multiplatform so whats the problem with recompiling for
other OS's?

Just some thoughts
-Atrix