[SDL] Win32 MMX assembler routines for SDL sound mixing

cTh cth at rol.ru
Mon Jan 20 00:56:01 PST 2003

Hi, I'v translated Stephane Marchesin's MMX assembler routines to
Intel/Win32 assembler notation, and they are included in the attachment...
I'v worked with them for about 2-3 months and haven't noticed any bugs,
so if someone is interested to have a look...here they are...
There is a performance gain of some 6x for sound mixing, so I find them
really usefull...