[SDL] a few simple SDL questions

Cameron Matheson cmatheson3 at hotpop.com
Wed Jan 29 01:50:01 PST 2003

Chaps, I have a problem running SDL 1.2.5 in a multi-monitor setup under
OS X 10.2.3.

I'm running a full-screen SDL game on my primary display (my powerbook
screen), so I need a second display for my gdb. However, when the game
runs keyboard input to the second display seems to be disabled -- or is
SDL grabbing all keyboard input? The mouse works fine in the second
display.

Grepping through the list archive I think this has been reported before
(by Loki in March 2001) but I can't find any follow-up.

Any help much appreciated,

Sacha.