[SDL] DGA and SMPEG

Pallav Nawani pallav at sasken.com
Fri Jan 17 20:49:00 PST 2003

On 17 Jan 2003, Robert Diel wrote:

> So, then I guess I need to answer the second question, how do I set up a
> background for an SMPEG.  I am currently running at 800x600, and
> stretching the mpeg looks horrible.  So, I put a static background
> behind it.  This works great with a single buffer, but doesn't work so
> well when it's double buffered.  Any suggestions?
> Robert

Why is that? Blit background to first buffer, flip, blit
background to second buffer. Now you won't need to blit
backgrounds again (if you blit the mpeg in very same place).

--

regards,
Pallav.

If I were a grave-digger or even a hangman, there are some people I could
work for with a great deal of enjoyment.
		-- Douglas Jerrold
|Pallav Nawani                    				|
|Sasken Communication Technologies Ltd.				|
|Domlur, Bangalore.						|