[SDL] [DEMO] Minimal world engine, updated

Daniel Phillips phillips at arcor.de
Thu Jan 23 15:44:01 PST 2003

Thanks for your note Anatoly!

Yes, I know and I am using SDL_ttf.

But I do not want to write my own RTF/HTML etc. parser
up to now. I am just hoping maybe someone else had to
do and would provide this.

I just thought it would be related to SDL e.g. like JPG
is related to SDL (> SDL_Image).

Maybe I will use another tool to automatically create static
bitmaps out of my formatted(rtf/html)-text files. But as this
would be at least a waste of disc space, I am even not sure if  I
would have enough place on the end product CD for all this data.

thx,
Thomas