[SDL] SDL info site

Anatoly R. emulynx at delfi.lv
Mon Jan 13 00:45:01 PST 2003

Hello Everyone,

I was trying to find rules for that mailing list but found none.
I think posting my announcement is fine.

I've opened "SDLx" - SDL related news portal.

Since "libsdl.org" is being updated rarely lately and it doesn't tell
you about new versions of software, rumors and other stuff coming out
I thought it would be nice to open alternative news resource.

http://sdl.lynx.lv

There's an article on first page about stuff I'm planning to add to
that portal. If anyone is interested in helping me or has some ideas,
please don't write to mailing list - use comment system on site or
mail directly to me.

--
Lynx,
http://dotNet.lv                          mailto:emulynx at delfi.lv