[SDL] cross-compile sdl

Anatoly R. emulynx at delfi.lv
Sun Jan 12 22:37:01 PST 2003

Hello huangwei,

Monday, January 13, 2003, 7:33:46 AM, you wrote:

hscc> I have used cross-compiler to compile sdl and generated
hscc> the static library libsdl.a and libsdlmain.a and I am sure
hscc> that the library path has been added.
hscc> but I can't that compile the demos under the directory ../test/,
hscc> the errors have been post this forum before.
hscc> It seems that the sdl library can't been found.

hscc> who can tell me what can arose this problem or how to trace it?

I assume that you are using mingw32.
You can try to compile demos like that:

gcc graywin.c -lmingw32 -lSDLmain -lSDL -mwindows
(-mwindows can be omited in some cases)

If it doesn't work, open source file and replace

#include "SDL.h"
with
#include "SDL/SDL.h"

--