[SDL] Window/surface dimensions mismatch problem

Glenn Maynard g_sdl at zewt.org
Sun Jan 12 20:24:01 PST 2003

On Mon, Jan 13, 2003 at 05:13:53AM +0100, Daniel Phillips wrote:
> I'm looking through X11_CreateWindow in SDL_x11video.c and I do not see
> where (XWindowAttributes)a.width and .height are accessed to set the surface
> dimensions to the actual window dimensions.  I think I don't see it because
> it's not there, which would explain the behaviour I get.
>
> Are you using X?

Nope.  The behavior I described happens in Windows.

Do the docs say anything about this?  If they don't say anything at all,
then it's just implementation differences, and Sam might want to
document which is correct so it can be made more consistent.  If he'll
confirm that the behavior I described what's intended in these
circumstances, then he might accept a patch to handle that in X.

--
Glenn Maynard