[SDL] Switching between video modes

Matthieu DUFOURNEAUD matthieu.dufourneaud at nomade.fr
Thu Jan 23 00:48:00 PST 2003

On Sun, Jan 12, 2003 at 03:52:32PM +0100, Daniel Phillips wrote:
> > I tried to find a bug database on the sdl front page, but found none, so
> > either I'm blind or it's not there. What's the regular way of tracking
> > known bugs or reporting new ones?
>
> I'd suggest cc'ing both Sam Lantinga <slouken at devolution.com> and
> sdl at libsdl.org, and putting [BUG] in your subject line.

Does he ask for CC's?  If not, that's the purpose of this list--which he
reads--and CC'ing developers directly without reason is generally impolite.

Also, if you CC someone and a conversation develops from the post, he'll get
a CC on everything, which is even more annoying if it's unwanted.

--
Glenn Maynard