[SDL] mailing list archive?

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Thu Jan 9 11:07:01 PST 2003

On Thu, Jan 09, 2003 at 10:40:45AM -0800, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> hola,
>
> is there a searchable archive of this mailing list?  i have some
> questions that might have been asked before, and i'd like to check
> before asking them.

Well, the archives themselves are here:

  http://www.libsdl.org/pipermail/sdl/

And you can download the entire (87MB) raw archive and grep, I suppose. :^)

> tried googling for a searchable archive, but couldn't find anything.

You can do a Google.com search like so:

  site:libsdl.org YOUR KEYWORDS HERE

Not nearly as nice as an archive-only search running on the server
itself (which would mean it'd be much more up-to-date than Google [*])

Hey... it's a start! :^)

-bill!

[*] Since they have billions of other pages to worry about ;^)