[SDL] Full-screen double buffereing in X (perhaps)?

Sam Lantinga slouken at devolution.com
Mon Jan 20 20:42:01 PST 2003

On Tue, Jan 07, 2003 at 12:05:18PM -0800, mkee at gonzaga.edu wrote:
>    I would like to suggest that the SDL license be changed from LPGL to LPGL

You keep saying LPGL, but from what I can tell you really mean LGPL.

(This was confused by the statement "... LPGL embedded license was
recently sanctioned by the Open Source Initiative", which made it sound
like it was, in fact, an entirely new license.)

It would have been simpler to say "add a static linking exception",
instead of "change the license from LGPL to LGPL with a static linking
exception".  :)

(And if you really do mean "LPGL", I've never heard of it ...)

--
Glenn Maynard