[SDL] Is anyone interested in SDL_Net SSL patch?

Ray Skoog fsras at uaf.edu
Tue Jan 7 00:00:00 PST 2003

Even if the SSL-ness of the connection was only setable at socket
creation time it would be useful.

I wonder if a three-mode wrapper like you outline would have large
enough appeal to merit inclusion into some library (I wonder if it would
be simple enough to get into SDL_Net?).  I know that it sounds quite
useful (I've done something of a two-mode system myself).

                                                    -ray skoog