[SDL] SDL_Mixer

zed sexybastard at xtra.co.nz
Mon Jan 6 20:52:01 PST 2003

David wrote:
> has anyone had problems with the SDL_Mixer in windows..?
>

> because i ask questions about this and NO ONE ever answer.
>
> or maybe i am the only one who has trouble with it.
>

> please if anyone had a problem can tell me what have you done to solve it.
>

> my problem is that the sound is not going out the speakers. the program
> compiles allright and the program run all the time the sound last. but
> (i repeat) no sound is coming out,

i havent had problems with it (under windows) the only thing was
positional sound didnt work to well using 8bit sounds (only to be
expected though :))
does sdl_audio work?
are u checking for errors? eg after setup, after loading the sound etc

--
lets hear it for billy bollux and his bouncing balls
http://uk.geocities.com/sloppyturds/kea/kea.html