[SDL] Mac OS X multi-monitor losing keyboard input?

Sacha Varma sacha at ssl.co.uk
Sat Jan 18 19:22:01 PST 2003

GNU diff is your friend (and our friend)..

If not that, windiff, if it can save its output in something resembling a
context or unified diff format.

I followed the message, but I could have gotten it a lot faster had you
used a diff format to explain the changes.  I advise keeping this in mind
because Sam's a hell of a lot busier than I am.  A little time spent
downloading and figuring out how to use a good diff tool will save you
time in the future.  More importantly, it will save the users of your
patches time.

Just a suggestion from the peanut gallery.

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd at efn.org>                <-- That boy needs therapy

<acf> knghtbrd: evidence exists that X is only the *2nd* worst windowing
      system ;)