[SDL] dxr3 video driver: Input handling

Sam Lantinga slouken at devolution.com
Sun Jan 5 13:16:01 PST 2003

> > Jens Axboe and myself are currently actively developing
> > a video driver for dxr3 cards (http://dxr3.sourceforge.net).

> Is there another mailinglist for SDL development
> or are just all core developers doing the New Year thing? :-)

It's a new year thing. :)
In answer to your question, just copy and paste the fbcon keyboard driver.
There isn't a generic keyboard layer since aside from Linux console there's
no platform that I know of that has a general input concept separate from
specific video output drivers.

The Linux console keyboard driver hasn't changed much in the last year,
and anytime I make changes I fold them into the fbcon, ps2gs, and any other
driver that makes use of similar code.

See ya,