[SDL] Using MFC with an SDL window?

Cullum, Steve steven.cullum at eds.com
Fri Jan 10 09:12:01 PST 2003

I am sure this has been asked before many times, but I am unable to download
87 megs of past postings - so here goes ;)

Can I use SDL to give me a hardware accelerated window within a conventional
MFC / VB or WIN32 application.  I am planning on using SDL for raster map
of a native Win32 application with the benefits of SDL.

PS.

Does anyone know if someone has implemented something similar to a cross
platform GDI+ using OpenGl ?

Thanks