[SDL] Polygon fonts for SDL/OpenGL

Bob Pendleton bob at pendleton.com
Thu Jan 9 18:50:01 PST 2003

For my next project I would really like to have a source of nice polygon
fonts. Ideally I would like something that converts a truetype font to a
nice set polygon definitions. Does anyone know a package that will do
that conversion? I've searched and haven't found anything that does what
I want. FTGL comes close, in that it contains code to tessellate the
polygon data in a .ttf file.

I'm about to start hacking FTGL to do what I want. But, I thought I'd
ask if anyone else has already done it before I spend the time.

		Bob Pendleton

--
+ Bob Pendleton, consultant for hire +