[SDL] Accel. X & SDL ONCE AGAIN

Sandra sandra.jhonson at softhome.net
Wed Jan 1 21:29:01 PST 2003

hi all,

I need help with this problem and requesting you people once again expecting a reply this time.

I want to run my SDL application on Accelerated X (AX) server by XiG (www.xig.com). I want to access the H/W acceleration and the H/W accelerated plane overlays of AX. I am trying to use this feature from SDL with colorkey blits.

I did the same thing with DGA under XFree86 server.For that I had to define the environment variable:

SDL_VIDEODRIVER = dga

My question is that what server extension should I use under AX for this purpose. I've tried

SDL_VIDEODRIVER = xda

but it doesn't work.

I hope that I've made the problem clear to all & hope to hear from you guys soon.

sandra