[SDL] Select Xinerama-screen?

Sam Lantinga slouken at devolution.com
Sun Sep 29 17:44:00 PDT 2002

> Hi!

> I'm trying to implement xinerama-support for Freevo ( http://freevo.sf.net ),
> but I don't know how to make SDL fullscreen on another screen than 0...

I tried adding the environment variable to specify the screen, and it turns
out that as far as I can tell the XFree86 vidmode extension used to change
resolution of the X11 display only works on Xinerama screen 0.  Therefore,
you could go fullscreen on another Xinerama screen, but you wouldn't be able
to change resolution.

This isn't a problem for multi-head setups that use distinct displays for
each head, only Xinerama setups.

See ya,