[SDL] Zooming Problem

Kulkarni K. K. k_kirankalyan at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 27 22:49:00 PDT 2002

Hi!
I am going to create new appl. that will be a graph generation prg.
The goal is to have an appl. that will generate graphs at runtime.
So my problem is that I donno how to have zooming & scrolling feature
in SDL.
I'm using
SDL 1.2.4
VC++ 6.0 - on Windows
gcc - on Linux (RedHat) 7.1

Also if somebody can give me exact code for SDL_WINDOWID hack.
See I want to create an SDI appl. in VC++ 6 so i want the SDL window as
a part of this window. So what n where should i write with the help of
SDL_WINDOWID?

Plz. revert back ASAP.

=====
Kulkarni K.K.
Software Consultant,
Rajco Infotech,
3D1, Court Chambers, 3 rd Floor, New Marine Lines,
Mumbai - 400020, India.
Tel (O) 022 2006195 / 2006196.