[SDL] DirectX 7?

David Moffatt david_moffatt at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 27 19:34:01 PDT 2002

>PM> This has also been confirmed by several of the windows port developers.
>
>Well, I've just used google and searched for "directx8 pentium
>problem". Guess what? I found no problems at all. I went through 50
>results with not one match for what you're saying. I doubt it a lot.
>Besides which, it's immaterial anyway if there's DirectX7 (or
>whatever) to fall back on.

This is true. I use an old P200 for all my programming. Its a Cyrux chip
actually and DirectX 8 wont install on it. Its been a long time but it says
my processor is too old. If you guys really want to know the exact message
I'll try and install it again otherwise you can take my word for it.

Regards,
David Moffatt
david_moffatt at hotmail.com