[SDL] DirectX 7?

David Moffatt david_moffatt at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 26 16:21:00 PDT 2002

I'm not sure if this has been covered but my main gripe with having to use
3D API's for 2D games is the stupid texture size limit. It makes creating
interfaces painful and older machines are not supported. If you guys can get
around the texture size limit I wouldn't care what API was used.

Regards,
David Moffatt
david_moffatt at hotmail.com