[SDL] DirectX 7?

Patrick McFarland unknown at panax.com
Thu Sep 26 05:38:01 PDT 2002

Yeah, thats what Im trying to get at. Linux (being, really, the main Free
Software OS) is still realistically ran on 486s and Pentium 1s. Though this
is a Windows argument, Linux proves a point here: Hardware that is old doesnt
die. As much as microsoftized developers try to push for new hardware, most
users cant afford it, or want to bother with it. (Windows is far from copying
choice files from /etc, and cloning your /home dir)