[SDL] 2D rendering poll, status + addition

David Olofson david.olofson at reologica.se
Thu Sep 26 04:18:02 PDT 2002

On Wednesday 25 September 2002 19:48, IoDream wrote:
> Personally I would prefer 512x384 with 50-60 fps ;)

That's a nice compromise, but that resolution seems to be broken or
entirely unsupported more often than not... :-/

That said, if the engine supports scaling with non-integer factors, it's
just a matter of adding that resolution to the list of alternatives. If
it works for you, fine. If not, it's either 320x240 or 640x480.

.- Coming soon from VaporWare Inc...------------------------.
| The Return of Audiality! Real, working software. Really!  |
| Real time and off-line synthesis, scripting, MIDI, LGPL...|