[SDL] SDL_ttf pixel wrapping bug?

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Sep 25 23:13:01 PDT 2002

On Wed, Sep 25, 2002 at 10:59:26PM -0700, Eric Wing wrote:
> Yeah, I've been having this same problem and I posted
> this same question about a month and a half ago.
> Unfortunately, I haven't seen any solutions and I
> haven't tracked down the source of the problem yet.

I just verified the issue occurs on my Linux box at home.

The missing vertical line in the 'g' is less obvious, but the line is
unnaturally thin (compared to all other lines in all other chars. of the
same font & size).

The 'wrap' problem (e.g., with the letter "j") still occurs as well.

<snip>
> If anybody has a solution, please post it as I'm still
> dying to know.

Hear hear!

-bill!