[SDL] Mac Os X and SDL_mixer

Nicholas Mastronarde gopher1214 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 25 22:21:01 PDT 2002

I downloaded the latest version of SDL and the mixer
compiles.  One problem I have now is that my game runs
about half the speed as before in fullscreen mode.
The update fixed OS X 10.2 windowed mode graphical
issues and the game runs very well in this mode (about
as well as it ran in fullsceen mode in the previous
version of SDL I was using).  I don't know what to do.
 I need the mixer library, but the game just doesn't
perform well.  Will there be another SDL update to fix
the slower performance?

nick