[SDL] 2D rendering poll, status + addition

Jimmy jimmy at jimmysworld.org
Wed Sep 25 10:37:01 PDT 2002

On Wed, 2002-09-25 at 13:23, David Olofson wrote:

> And of course, for all these personal hobby projects, it's probably
> better to pick a tool that delivers useful results with reasonable
> development effort, and just focus on the *game*. Spending months
> optimizing a software engine that's shot down by the CPU/VRAM bottleneck
> anyway just doesn't seem very sensible, IMHO.

Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy to be at the ass end of an 8 month
project to get a full engine running that's completely software driven.
*sigh*
Not that this email is particularly on-topic.  I just wanted to share my
angst, and everyone sitting around me here at work is ignoring me.
Bastards.  :)