[SDL] Mac Os X and SDL_mixer

Darrell Walisser walisser at mac.com
Wed Sep 25 07:52:00 PDT 2002

Something to try:

Go to your header search paths (command-option-e) and add:

/Library/Frameworks/SDL_mixer.framework/Headers

Now use:

#include "SDL_mixer.h"

The same can be done for SDL_image, etc. The problem may be that inside
SDL_mixer.h there are #includes to things that are not in the search
path. Make sure that the SDL.framework is in your search path too.

Note that the headers *could* be changed so "SDL_mixer/SDL_mixer.h"
would work, but that hasn't been done yet, and I though it seems like a
good idea it may never be that way.

-D