[SDL] DirectX 7?

Patrick McFarland unknown at panax.com
Tue Sep 24 18:15:01 PDT 2002

Um, no, directx is free. You can download it. Many games come with the minimum
version they need. You cant limit a market using free software. (Beer, damnit.)

Also, Sam, small problem, DX8 doesnt work on Pentiums. At all. Period. Alot of
people still use Pentiums as their main desktop. DX7 works fine everywhere. Im
thinking that we should use DX7 just so we dont limit our market.