[SDL] Re: SDL/win32 incompatible with fprintf(stderr,...) atexit?

Alexis ihate at fucking.spam
Mon Sep 23 09:06:01 PDT 2002

I also had this behavior under win32 using MSVC. The linker wasn't using the
proper .lib files.
To fix this i had to setup my VC project so that it only uses 'Multithreaded
DLL' as runtime library. (project > settings > C/C++ tab > category = 'Code
Generation' > Use Run-tiem libary = Multithreaded DLL)

hope that helps.

Alx

message de news: amij8g$1f1t$1 at hoth.stenstad.net...