[SDL] SDL/win32 incompatible with fprintf(stderr,...) atexit?

Neil Griffiths n.griffiths at virgin.net
Sat Sep 21 14:31:01 PDT 2002

Hiya,

If the destructor calls fprintf() after you've called SDL_Quit() then
you may get this behavior. You should delete your objects before the
end of the program anyway instead of expecting the program to clean up
after itself - it's good programming practice to deallocate any memory
you allocate.

Neil.