[SDL] SDL_RLEACCEL Bug

Paolo Gavocanov (cTh) paolo at gradpula.com
Mon Sep 30 03:11:00 PDT 2002

It's a very common request to want to do this under windows, though it
usually comes up because someone doesn't want to bother to do all the
work necessary to handle it properly.

In any case, the general answer is that there are more ways to switch
out of an application in Windows than you can dream about, and that
you really just need to handle things properly when it happens.

You can try to disable the ones caused by the keyboard, but it'll
probably happen anyway.

         Kent