[SDL] Zooming Problem

Kulkarni K. K. k_kirankalyan at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 27 22:48:01 PDT 2002

Hi,
I'm posting a message to the SDL window but I don't know how to peek this
message.

	hr = pME->SetNotifyWindow((OAHWND)m_hWnd, WM_GRAPHNOTIFY, 0);

	This function belongs to a DirectShow interface, it posts
WM_GRAPHNOTIFY messages to the m_hWnd (which  is a SDL window handle
obtained with the SDL_GetWMInfo function).

	WM_GRAPHNOTIFY (= WM_APP+1) is the only event the system will
handle. I need a way to periodically (not forever) check if this message is
in the queue.

I will be very gratefull if someone could help me.
Thanks in advance

Leire