[SDL] testalpha.c and a left-handed mouse user

John Popplewell john at johnnypops.demon.co.uk
Wed Sep 11 14:14:01 PDT 2002

Hi,

usually I use a unix utility called patch (the file is created
by a unix utility called diff).

If you are using windows, I can recommend UnxUtils:

http://www.weihenstephan.de/~syring/win32/UnxUtils.html

there is lots of documentation all over the web about how to use
these utilities or you can try e.g. 'patch --help' in a DOS box.

This patch is small enough to apply by hand though, all changes affect
just one file src/video/windx5/SDL_dx5events.c, and each change is in
context (there are a few lines of code before and after the actual
change). In this particular case all the changes are additions i.e.
extra lines.

If the patch is any good, Sam Lantinga usually okays it and
updates the CVS version of SDL so that others can use it,

cheers,
John.