[SDL] Closing SDL window also closes MFC app

desarrollo at scati.com desarrollo at scati.com
Tue Sep 10 10:48:01 PDT 2002

> >That sounds like the application is crashing in SDL_Quit(), which usually
> >means there's memory corruption in your application.  Given that it's an
> >MFC application, all bets are off.   Try adding the SDL_INIT_NOPARACHUTE
> >flag to your SDL_Init() call, and see what happens in the debugger.
> >
> >See ya!
> >       -Sam Lantinga, Software Engineer, Blizzard Entertainment

Hi Sam,

That's exactly what I'm doing. I call SDL_Init() with SDL_INIT_NOPARACHUTE.
I've reduced my application to a very simple one to avoid posible problems
with memory corruption. So, it only creates the dialog and the SDL window.
But it keeps on closing the whole program when I close first the SDL
window. What else can I try to close only the SDL window?

Thanks again,
Héctor Coderque