[SDL] WinCE/GAPI support

Neil Bradley nb at synthcom.com
Mon Sep 9 13:35:01 PDT 2002

> >I have not added it to CVS because:
> >"The code is not very efficient and I have not seen performance benefits."
> >Is there any case where this code is desired over the existing DIB code?
> Is the DIB based code fast enough for not having to implement a GAPI
> based SDL?

In short, no. In my own experiences porting to CE, the DIB code is about
3X slower than the GAPI based writes. ;-(

-->Neil

Neil Bradley            What are burger lovers saying
Synthcom Systems, Inc.  about the new BK Back Porch Griller?
ICQ #29402898	        "It tastes like it came off the back porch." - Me