[SDL] Strange problem with mouse pointer detection

Matthew Bloch mattbee-sdl at soup-kitchen.net
Fri Sep 6 09:56:01 PDT 2002

On Friday 06 September 2002 16:30, Jimmy wrote:
> It wouldn't be perfectly accurate, but couldn't you keep track of where
> the mouse is on the screen with local variables and then use those for
> the click, rather than the ones returned by the click event?

I tried using Mouse.pos (which uses SDL_GetMouseState) after every event to
get an 'independent' assessment of where the mouse is.  Apparently that's
*more* accurate but still hopeless.  Time to have a good peer over DirectX
and see what my options are.

--
Matthew       > http://www.soup-kitchen.net/