[SDL] SDL_main

Joseph Carter knghtbrd at bluecherry.net
Wed Sep 4 01:41:01 PDT 2002

On Mon, Sep 02, 2002 at 05:19:52PM -0700, Loren Osborn wrote:
> > One quick hack that will probably solve your problem: #undef main.
> > Then call you 'main' function 'SDL_main' instead.
>
> This wouldn't work in environments like Unix that expect the main()
> function to be called "main"... :(  Too bad there is no construct in the
> C preprocessor to temporarily supress a particular macro.

-lSDLmain in unix.  I do this always for precisely this reason.

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd at bluecherry.net>               This end upside-down

It's not usually cost effective time wise to go do it. But if something's
really pissing you off, you just go find the code and fix it and that's
really cool.
        -- John Carmack, on the advantages of open source