[SDL] windows xp and sdl

Atrix Wolfe Atrix2 at cox.net
Tue Sep 3 08:49:01 PDT 2002

the reason you cant play is cause the server wasnt running and the game
itself doesnt quite exist yest hehe...

the client works almost like a web browser, and will accept "scripts" to run
from the server.  The intro screens are actualy just scripts which use the
game engine so the game isnt completely unstarted yet, but it has a ways to
go before its playable i think.  Im going to have the scripts of course
"compile" into bytecodes, and builds for intel systems will have the option
of having scripts compile to native machine code, so the scripts will be
damn fast and powerful.

Thanx for testing it thouh, I bet ms did that so OpenGL apeared slow while
directx apears fast.  Its amazing they are so underhanded but that actualy
fits the pattern of what ive seen in the past.  Thanx for testing it for me
(: