[SDL] Qtopia port fixes/improvments

David Hedbor david at hedbor.org
Sun Sep 1 22:50:01 PDT 2002

Alexandre Courbot <alexandrecourbot at linuxgames.com> writes:

> Also, I had a report from someone who is having problems using SDL with
> the Japanese model of the Zaurus (the A300, I think). The screen won't
> rotate at all, and any attempt to fix that has been useless. Does anyone
> here have access to a A300 and can confirm this problem, or make
> suggestions?

I believe the A300 uses rotation 1. SDL doesn't handle this. I was
about to write a patch for this any day now. And yes, I do have an
A300 so I can test it too.

Also I will add keyboard grabbing since it seems, from my own testing,
that I now have a working workaround for ungrabbing.

--
[ Below is a random fortune, which is unrelated to the above message. ]
"You can't survive by sucking the juice from a wet mitten."