[SDL] Development of a sound library

Atrix Wolfe Atrix2 at cox.net
Wed Jul 31 21:38:00 PDT 2002

This is kinda off topic but back in my pre-sdl directx days i was trying to
make a program called Sound Brush that would take a scripting language that
could create vars and evalutate math that eventualy would be some form of
y=f(t) where t was time so you could basicly mathematicly describe sound.
Do you think this kind of tool is something sound related people would think
was cool or useful?  Im askin cause you seem to know alot about
sound...especialy after seein that pic of your workstation heheh.