[SDL] Examples for SDL_sound

Neil Bradley nb at synthcom.com
Wed Jul 31 15:39:00 PDT 2002

> > > Coz it takes more space and I'm trying to keep my game as tiny as
> > > possible...
> > Convert them at runtime, then.  WAV is going to be _considerably_ faster
> > to play than OGG or MP3 for things like sound effects.

That's what I meant originally. ;-) If you have any trouble mixing audio,
let me know and I'd be happy to help you out. Mixing is *NOT* difficult.

-->Neil

Neil Bradley            What are burger lovers saying
Synthcom Systems, Inc.  about the new BK Back Porch Griller?
ICQ #29402898	        "It tastes like it came off the back porch." - Me