[SDL] Examples for SDL_sound

Robert Wohleb rwohleb at r2tech.com
Wed Jul 31 15:36:00 PDT 2002

In this discussion on space no one specified if they are tyring to limit
post-install space or pre-install space. I've seen warez coders ship sound
files in MP3 form and then convert to the appropriate format at install
time. Depending on when you need small file space, this discussion can vary.

~Rob