[SDL] Examples for SDL_sound

Neil Bradley nb at synthcom.com
Wed Jul 31 15:25:00 PDT 2002

> > sound effects. Why not convert them to wave via the Ogg/Vorbis library and
> > just use the standard SDL routines for audio?
> Coz it takes more space and I'm trying to keep my game as tiny as
> possible...

I wonder what would take more space - the addition of SDL_sound and
associated buffers or your sound effects being converted to raw form. ;-)

-->Neil

Neil Bradley            What are burger lovers saying
Synthcom Systems, Inc.  about the new BK Back Porch Griller?
ICQ #29402898	        "It tastes like it came off the back porch." - Me